Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Shower

My Sisters threw me a baby shower a few weeks ago. Here are a few pics of our fun night...


This is the fun diaper cake that my sisters put together. The middle of each layer is filled with diapers, and wrapped around with receiving blanket, then decorated with hair bands and bows. It was adorable. Underneath the cake is the cutest car seat canopy ever that my sister sewed. She did a great job. Thanks Haley!!



These were some of the refreshments that we had. They turned out really cute.




One of the cute blankets that my mom made.



Gracie, Carolee, Grandma, Cole, Maren, and Tayler

And I could resist posting a picture of this cute little guy, Wyatt.

Thanks to everybody that came and especially to my sisters Haley, Becca, and Gina for all you did to make it happen.








1 comment:

  1. So cute, I love how there is always a bag on your lap so we can't see you cute belly! I just heard you are moving and I can't believe it. I hope everything goes ok and keep me posted, I would love to help with whatever I can. I wanna know when your baby gets here. Any ideas for names yet? Anyway, Good Luck with your crazy month!!

    ReplyDelete