Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I love Spring time in St. George!

Last weekend we took a much needed trip down to St. George. My cousin, Zach, got married to one of Becca's good friends, Janae McGary, who grew up across the street from us. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me at the temple or the reception, so I can't post any wedding pictures on here. We had such a fun time with family, and it was great to see extended family and friends that we hadn't seen in a while. Drew and I brought one of our bouncehouses for the kids to play in. They spent hours in there, it was great fun! Grandma put together a fun easter egg hunt for the kids. Ethan actually really got into finding the eggs this year. Blake was more interested in eating the candy out of the eggs before moving on to find more. We also go to go visit some good friends of ours, the Bice's and went to church with them. The weekend went by much too fast though. We came home to snow on the ground. No fun! I'll be glad I don't live in St. George come this summer though. Maybe our St.George family and friends will finally come visit us for a change, hint, hint :)













































No comments:

Post a Comment