Sunday, April 19, 2009

Treehouse museum

A couple weeks ago, I met my sister Haley in Ogden and took the kids to the Treehouse museum. For those of you who live in northern Utah and have never taken your kids there, I highly suggest it. There is a ton to do and will keep your kids busy for hours. When we first got there, my kids got a little overwhelmed by it. They would play with something for about 30 seconds then go running to the next thing. I finally convinced them that we would be there for a while so there was plenty of time to see everything they wanted to see. Here are a few of the highlights.

Fire chiefs

Master musicians: Ethan, Carolee, and Blake

The music room


My niece Brynn having a tea party.

Blake puts on a puppet show.

Ethan working on a puzzle of the United States.

Ethan meets Barack Obama.

Dr. Blake Davis

Blake demonstrates the proper way to brush your teeth.

After we dragged the kids away from the childrens museum, we decided to drive down to Farmington and surprise my Grandpa Chamberlain with a visit. We had a great visit with him and he shared some great advice with me about being prepared for tough times. For those of you who know my Grandpa, he is very serious about food storage and being self reliant. It has been one year since my Grandma passed away, so we went to the cemetery and brought some flowers to put on her grave. My grandma was such a wonderful, compassionate, funny woman whom I have always looked up to and wish to be like. I miss her dearly.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    I had no idea you had a blog. YIPPEE!! Ive added you. Hope thats cool with you! Your boys are so big. I cant believe it. I have never seen Blake in person. WOW!Darling family.

    ReplyDelete