Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mothers Day (Only a month late)






Okay, so I know I don't have that many readers, but I do want to apologize to those few people who do read this blog. I have been such a slacker about keeping my blog updated. I keep thinking to myself for the past 2 or 3 weeks that I need to do this, but I have been busy doing homework, taking kids to swimming lessons, young womens, trying to keep my kids under control, etc., so it keeps getting put on the back burner. So, I am going to attempt to fill you in on our life the past month. Instead of trying to cram it all into one post, I will separate them into different events. So, my last post was about my birthday, so it looks like I can start with Mother's Day. Mother's Day weekend was a fun one! We had my sister-in law, Carrie, and her husband, Ryan, and their two kids, Ellie and Wyatt, and my mother-in law up for the day. We set up both of our bouncehouses for the kids and we barbequed and had a lot of fun. Of course, with the bouncehouses up, we had all the neighborhood kids over as well. It was a fun filled day for everyone and we were all completely exhausted by the end of the day. And, Oh, how could I forget? Drew also surprised me with a new patio set. What a great husband I have!! I feel so lucky to be a mother to my two wonderful boys. It has been so fun to watch them grow up and I am so grateful to my heavenly father for giving them to me. I also want to tell my mom how much I love and appreciate her. She is such a great example to me, and I would not have what I have today if it weren't for her love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment